Monday, March 31, 2008

precious happy day ...

i woke up today answering eby's call "my frnd", "good morning, how r u ?" she said , "emm fine .. when are you coming?" i said , " give me half an hour and i'll be right at your door"she said,
"im waiting okay "... i said...
then i began to gasp " he was drowning infront of my window .. i wanted to rescue him but i couldn't, how could i do if i can't swim ..? i took his hands , but he was stronger , instead of getting him out of the water , i became in the water with him .. and after seconds we were just without souls !! .." ... i looked right and left .. i found no one in the room but me .. oh Miral come on .. it was just a dream ..

i decided to forget this stupid dream ... as it's better to start welcoming my new day ...

i met mom in the living room , she told me .. " i ve dreamt of u ... engaged to a cop ... and u was so happy ", i sighed .. "oh no mom not a cop" .. she laughed and left me doing my breakfast ...she knows how much i hate the cops ...
Eby came .. we studied a chapter of public adminstration...
then my phone rang .. "hello", i said.. it was nashwa "my friend", " Miral, we made it .. u passed "...she said ..
"I PASSED??" ... :) ... wow ... what a great feeling to hear a good news when u'r not expecting and only thinking in bad thoughts... i kept laughing for about 10 minutes approximatly.. it was really nice feeling i felt ...
i called Minas" my sister", screaming "I MADE IT :D".. ... she and her friends congratulated me ...then my dad did the same when he knew ..!! but couldn't escape from his blams .. why i didn't get higher marks .. but anyway im happy and no one gna ruin this day ever ...
i was spreading in the home , the way perfume spread in the air ... flying ...laughing, joking with my lovely grand ma... it's a delightful day ..thank god .. it;s been long time since i felt happy that way ...

i was breathing easier than ever , and the smile didn't leave my lips...

well it was a simple news .. but the timing was perfect .. i needed this too much ...
then i thought i should write what happened today here ... and while im writing ...

Minas came holding a very beautiful simple bouquet of white inspirational flowers ... i adore nothing as white roses ... :) ... im so happy really ..
this day was too simple but amazing for me ... it's perfect for me !!! there's nothing in life better than feeling the love, care and happiness...
p.s:

thank u my friends and all those who read my blog ...

btw , my birds had thier new baby ... im waiting no name him/ her after knwoing the sex isa ...

Miral !


1 comment:

Follow ThE Signs said...

:)

i duno wot 2 say ... :D ummm but

Allah & us beside u :)

u'll be a good one ;)

I see that..